In our Water Microbiology Laboratory we conduct analyses on water from various sources. These sources include bottled water, potable water (tap, tank, spring and well water), recreational water (swimming pools) dialysis water and industrial water (cooling tower water). Our water testing methods are based mainly on membrane filtration, pour and spread plate methods.
- Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Enumeration of Total Coliforms using Membrane Filtration
- Enumeration of Faecal Coliforms and E.coli using Membrane Filtration
- Enumeration of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Enumeration of Yeast and Moulds
- Enumeration of Enterococci by Membrane Filtration
- Special tests such as bacterial Identification and Identification and Enumeration of Legionella pneumophila.
To access this service leave us a message here or contact us by phone or email.